Monday, January 25, 2010

Carbon Copies

quiatchon GOES: anyways
quiatchon GOES: how are you
quiatchon GOES: DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE?!

^ Haha! Leave it to him to blurt that out of nowhere. More like Quiatchon BLOWS, am I right?! Just kidding. Truth be told, Quiatchon is one of the very few people who I can take personal jokes from, at least when it comes to jokes about my love life.

We had a chance to talk tonight after a really long while, which really helped to relieve a lot of my stress. I'm disappointed that we haven't been able to connect much lately, but I don't quite blame him, because I know that between school, work, running the bboy club, and his girlfriend, he's got a full plate. Speaking of full plates!: I believe the last time we really talked was about 5 weeks ago, because I can still remember enjoying a plate full of hot rice, spam, and eggs while having Jackie on speakerphone listening to us chomp and dab our food (well, my food) at midnight the last time I was at his house. Good stuff!

This past weekend was a pretty hectic one. Being deprived of sleep the night before, I decided to take a nap on Friday afternoon, one which I didn't end up awakening from until 9P.M. From there on out, I worked on my new video until around 3A.M., when a friend of mine IM'd me because she couldn't sleep. By the time we finished talking, the sun had already risen, and I decided to just stay up for the remainder of the day and treated myself out to a pair of McGriddles and hash browns from McDonald's. Most of the day consisted of just lounging around the house, save for my piano lesson - which went terrible, by the way, as I was falling asleep at the keys - and grocery shopping at Target. At around 6P.M., I laid down and closed my eyes for a second, which soon turned into an hour. At 7:30, I awoke again, and the party that my parents were having was in full swing; so much, in fact, that they didn't sleep until 4:30A.M., and I followed suit soon after at 5 in the morn'. I awoke today at about 4:17P.M., much later than I typically do on Sundays, but I'm not complaining: I got both my homework and my workout routine done today despite my late start. Thank goodness!

I have to admit that it's been a rough month and a half, and I'm still adjusting to this new lifestyle of mine. For so long, I had been tied down, so to speak, but I'm slowly re-learning what it means to be a free spirit again. It gets rough, and at times, I even lose sight of the light at the end of the tunnel, but I'd be a liar if I said that I'm not having my fair share of fun as well. As of now, my eyelids are beginning to wear heavy on me, and while I wish I could continue blogging, I simply must get some sleep. Until the next time, fellow Blogspot. Here's to today.

No comments:

Post a Comment