Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Re-dux

Remember that little checklist I made at the start of Christmas break? Well, here's what I did and didn't manage to do...

To-Do list:
[x]Christmas shopping
[x somewhat]Work out
[] MAKE-UP WORK
[x]Video blog about Winterfest/Christmas/vacation
[]Plans with Anna & Jesska
[this makes me sad]Chill with Tia and Ron, HOOT O_O
[]Yogurtland/In-n-Out at least once with Kathryn and/or Mae
[]Get a peacoat
[]Visit Quiatchon at work and get another caramel coconut smoothie
[]Cajun Grill, one more time
[]BURRITO AZTECA
[x]Super T with David Lam
[]Visit Bryan at work, get hookups on yogurt, observe cute coworker
[x]Post a new piano video
[x]SELL SHOES
[x]Beat Twilight Princess, start replaying Wind Waker
[]Learn "Love Story" for my cousin
[SOON (:]Subscribe to *** on Youtube
[x]Take a picture for Lookbook
[]Go to Christmas in the Park!

Things to bring to SoCal:
[x]Hella clothes!
[x]Two+ pairs of shoes
[x]Hair products
[x]Two+ pairs of jeans
[x]One pair of shorts
[x]Toothbrush
[x]Toothpaste
[x]Retainers
[]Retainer cleaner
[x]Backpack/school stuff
[x]Laptop
[x]D200
[]Video camera
[]Tripod
[x]CHIMPY (my stuffed monkey)
[x]$$$
[x]Driver's license/wallet
[x]iPod
[x]CHARGERS FOR EVERYTHING
[x]Presents for everybody (:

Well, as you can see, a lot of my plans for the break fell through ): But at least I managed to bring almost everything on my list! I overpacked so much, and most of the time I just wore my SCHS Senior C/O 2010 sweater over a white tee and jeans. So much for bringing hella clothes! I didn't get to chill with as many people as I would have liked, although I did have a CRAZY day with David, which involved super giant burritos, visiting LBB, watching Karate Kid II, an encounter with undercover cops, the longest poker game ever, pissing in front of the gate at my school, eating pho at 1AM, and much more. I would blog about it, but my eyes are about to shut at any moment now, so next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment