Saturday, February 21, 2009

Nostalgia.

quiatchon (2:20:12 AM): it just seems like a fling.

quiatchon (2:22:12 AM): girl's are more confusing than a 20x20 rubik's cube
quiatchon (2:22:36 AM): only when we get 20 points in our subtetly talents
quiatchon (2:22:40 AM): will we be able to understand them
quiatchon (2:22:52 AM): but that won't happen if there aren't any monsters spawning on this damn planet.

Wow! No pun intended, but this really takes me back, back to better days before I had quit WoW. ShS/Sub was THE best rogue spec and Rogue + Priest/Druid teams were insanely OP. I couldn't find any good Druids because the Rogues took them all! /sigh. Good times, Denkou, good times. I'll be returning to WoW this summer; until then, just sit tight.

Quiatchon really does speak the truth, though. That's three girls and counting that I've been just another benchwarmer for, starting since way back when, still in early 2008. The word "fling" always came with a rather negative connotation in my eyes, but to actually see it put to use in analyzing my situations, well, that was a kick to the chest. But truthfully, perhaps he was right, for we always started our novels but never finished writing them. I honestly and sincerely hope that that wasn't what I was to you (all of you!), just another fling to keep you entertained as you were picking up the pieces and rearranging your own puzzles.

Just a small intermission for now. Details about Day 2 of my trip are coming tomorrow. Deuces until then.






Oh, and I really, really, really miss WoW. I think I was born to MT things...I mean, hey, aren't my initials proof enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment