Monday, January 24, 2011

"It's been a year since the case of the Mondays,"

and if things keep going the way that they're going, then, well, damn, I've got it pretty good.

My mind has been as restless as ever as of late, pondering how my peers view me or whether there is such a thing as two truly compatible people. I've been living for the weekend these past couple of weeks, toiling away for the better part of four days in hopes of some rest and relaxation. Truth is, though, I've got nothing to complain about, and even as hopeless as it seems at times, winners never quit. And here I am again in the opening hours of another exuberant Monday, eager to forge ahead on my grind and find my way to the weekend again, where this time a hefty reward awaits me. There is nothing that cannot be done, no feat that cannot be accomplished. I remind myself of that at all times.

Expanding my mind, opening the gateway to higher education, broadening my horizons - these are the goals that fuel me. There is not much else that I need to keep me going - although some company along the way would be nice.


Wonderful nightmorning to be alive.

1 comment:

  1. i like your writing style. and the way you reflect on things. we're a bit alike.

    ReplyDelete