Thursday, October 14, 2010

Chasing.

I done goofed. Once. Okay, twice. Alright, maybe more times than I can count, but you know what they say: slow and steady wins the race, or at least I hope so.

My hands grasp. My stomach churns. My lips part, but no words come out, and its only long after the moment that my nerves finally start to calm. What a waste of energy! I try to channel this aggression into something else for the time being, but its not nearly as effective as it would have been if I had used it properly.

There's always next time, right? I can't help but feel as if I'm limited by some imaginary time constraint. It's a learning process, though, and I'm learning every day. Hi, I'm Mikey, and I like friendly people and eating eggs. I sneeze like a horse and I'm superstitious about picking which pair of boxers I should wear. There, that wasn't so difficult.

But no, I done goofed, and instead of smiling eyes and sweet nothings, my weekend will be consumed by this report that I have to write on the origins and use and misuse of the word 'sodomy'. Well, it's not all bad; the meet and greet for work is tomorrow night. Unfortunately, that also means that I'll miss homecoming, but maybe I'll make it up by going to the dance. Maybe.

For now, today is just another typical Thursday...for now. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment