Sunday, October 17, 2010

You're It.

The sweetest.

The whole concept of "starting over" scares me to death, no lie. I envy anyone who is fortunate and blessed enough to still be with their childhood loves today, or even just their high school sweethearts. I feel really old right now, haha. But seriously, cherish it if you've got it.

On one hand, there are people out there who would call me out for this and who can't grasp that just because there were never any labels attached doesn't mean that it wasn't real. On the other hand, there are people out there who would say that I'm too good for it and that I should just be done with it already. I believe that, trust me; just half an hour on Friday evening was proof enough.

I don't know, though. It just doesn't quite feel right, being almost a month into college and not having much to look back at and smile upon. What am I saying? This is such a "glass is empty" approach to life. I've got years and years ahead of me to climb all the mountains and go on all the picnics. Maybe I'm scared of falling. Or running out of food. Damn, it'd be terrible to run out of food!

Well, I'm hungry now, and it's 4:54 A.M. I have no idea why I'm still awake, but the Packers game is in 5 hours, so I suppose I should rest now. That big pile of math homework can wait, I need mah sleep. Night.

1 comment:

  1. stumbled upon your blog...i dig this vid! and your blog too!

    ReplyDelete