Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Good things come in green.

At least that's what I thought until I saw that beautiful red F360 Spyder earlier. Soooo nice.

Anyway, good things really do come in green. A Packers win, my first paycheck, and Christmas trees beginning to line the streets of Santana Row made this weekend a spectacular one. I saw a kid (that's the term that I use now for anyone still in high school, haha) at the mall earlier wearing a Marion Barber jersey, strutting around like some kind of wannabe thug, and it just made me burst into laughter thinking about how badly my team beat his team's ass the other night. Sorry, I'm pretty passionate when it comes to football, and anyone who knows me already knows how blunt I can be, haha. Man, though, with the way we're playing, I'm predicting a playoff run this year. The defense looks fantastic!

I'm sitting outside Starbucks right now because all the seats inside are taken. It was raining earlier; its stopped now, but the seats and tables are still wet and it's freezing cold out here. I think I should go home now.



In a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment