Thursday, November 4, 2010

up, up, here we go.

What can I say? People change.

I've never felt like this before. It's a funny feeling, sort of like the tingly, heart-pumping sensation that you get when you're about to enter a class for the very first time, completely unaware of who you'll meet inside. It's not bad, though; no, not at all. White is the new brown, at least for me.

It's been a busy couple of weeks, but I'm definitely in the zone now. This is by far the highest high I've ever felt, both physically and in my personality. I can see the horizons more clearly now, bursts of vibrant color exploding onto a canvas of sky, soon to be encompassed by a sea of stars. Night turns into day and slowly, time invested is beginning to pay dividends.

I keep my life on a heavy rotation, and as the wheels keep spinning, so does my mind. I'm seeing between the cracks now, squeezing out every last drop yet maintaining a proper balance of things. Time is everything. Careful and steady, with a flash of passion. Not too much at a time, though, and on that note, I think I shall go and make it mine now.




S’il vous plaît,

No comments:

Post a Comment