Wednesday, September 14, 2011

worn souls

_DSC0115

You probably can't read the print on these books, but this is a picture of a book-spinner (for lack of a better term) that I saw in the souvenir shop @ SFMOMA. Each one of these books is a city guide for many of the world's most magnificent hot spots - Delhi, Tokyo, Chicago, Madrid, Vegas, Palma, Milan, Buenos Aires, Valencia, Beijing, and everywhere in between. Oh, how I would love to have the opportunity to travel the world one day, taking in the sights, enjoying a cup of coffee as the locals pass by or trying out the nightlife, waking up the next morning in a hotel suite overlooking the scenes of everyday life in a world unknown to me. Sometimes, I'd just like to get away, and be by myself; not literally, but more like "away from the people that I know". Who knows what kind of interesting characters I'll meet on my travels? The wonders that I will see...and of course, no trip would be complete without sampling the finest delicacies the city has to offer. Food is life, am I right?


It's the little things that I happen to run into that keep me motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment