Tuesday, September 13, 2011

You see, the problem with me is that I keep my head in the past. Too often I am gazing back upon one incident or another, recalling all of the memories and emotions that these situations once held, and often times wracking my brain in an attempt to figure out how to recreate these moments of wonder. One of these days, I will have to wake up and realize that no matter what ingenious plan I come up with or how much I tell myself it can happen, nothing is ever going to bring back these opportunities that I let slip by. I can, however, go out there and put myself in a position to embrace new challenges and create even more chances for whatever it is that I desire most at the time, whether it be love, lust, or just a chance to stand on top of the world - I can build on these past experiences, basically. The more you do something, the better you become at it. Right?


Hey look, it's about to be a brand-new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment