Tuesday, February 9, 2010

cold nipple

Tell me why this made me smile!

Oh mannnn. You know you're obsessed with Squidward when your homie Trish starts saying stuff like this to you! Thanks Trish, that kinda made my night yesterday in some strange yet pleasing way.

Mondays are the worst, I swear. And on top of that, it's February. Well, despite my case of the "Monday Blues", my day at school went surprisingly well. I'll spare the intricate details, as there's really not much for me to talk about in the way of academics other than the fact that I'm fairly sure that I aced my Precalculus quiz today despite not doing any studying for it over the weekend. My first two periods were snoozefests as usual, nothing out of the ordinary, but like most any other day, the mood always picks up as soon as I walk into my third period class, Psychology.

If you're wondering about the title of this blog, here's the deal! I bumped into Kelli and Danielle on the way to third period, which we all have together, and Kelli, being the mischievous little girl that she is, decides to explore some of the finer parts of my anatomy (for lack of a better term) by trying to get my left nipple hard through flicking it in this oh-so-cold weather we're having. Well, unfortunately for her, it didn't work, although I was rather taken aback by the gesture and not to mention, it did tickle quite a bit. For those of you who don't already know, I'm very ticklish, and I'll often start getting a case of the giggles before you even touch me. Anyway, nice try, maybe next time!

The rest of third period was spent talking about food and where we should go out to eat next, which is essentially a moot subject to talk about as we never seem to be able to decide. Brunch gave the boys and I some laughs when Cryogenics began to cipher and the rhymes got progressively better. One of the things that I like the most about ciphering is that nobody is judged; if one of us messes up, it's cool, no worries, we just keep going with it, and there is no "best" or "leader" in the group, we're just a group of guys who spit for fun, and we all have our strengths and weaknesses. All in all, it was a good session: my "Microsoft" line that I came up with this past weekend was well-received, and my "Yoga Flame" off the top of the dome wasn't too shabby either, if I may say so myself.

Remember when I said that I only spent $8 in the past month or so? Add another $3.05 to that tab, which went towards the purchase of a Big N' Tasty at McDonalds, a burger that is much better than any beef options they have on the menu, in my personal opinion. Big Macs are much too large and sloppy for my tastes, and if I wanted a special sauce, I would simply make my way over to In-n-Out and order something much tastier. I drove Pat's Integra back to school, which was refreshing. It's nothing special (yet), but I have to admit that I miss hearing the sound of that sweet VTEC kicking in. As much of a JDM fanboy as that makes me seem, believe when I say that I could care less about how "JDM-tyte yo!" a car is, and the double-shot of nostalgia that I received today can be attributed to the loss of my brother's RSX Type-S, which I admit, I'm still mourning, even today. Boy, did that thing pull.

My afternoon was nothing short of typical: I ate, did homework, and finally fell asleep while watching Avatar, only to wake up four hours later at 8:51 P.M., just in time to catch this week's episode of 24, which, I must say, was absolutely terrible. One workout session, two episodes of Fresh Prince, three trips to the bathroom, and four hours later, and here I am, typing this entry as I sit on my bed, back to the wall and laptop on my body, wondering what awaits me in the world of tomorrow as I doze off to the sound of acoustic guitars and mechanical whirring.

All in all, I guess Monday wasn't so bad, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment