Monday, February 8, 2010

glue, baby

Man! My plan to update Blogspot every few days or so is failing miserably, but rest assured, I'll pick up the pace soon. In the meantime, quick recap of the previous week!

Overall, things have been going pretty well lately. I'm getting my work done, keeping my grades up, and saving money, which has really been a problem for me in the past. During the week that school resumed after Christmas break, I spent about $60 just on food alone! Well, I'm proud to say that since then, I've only used about $8, which has led to my wallet growing steadily thicker and my physique slowly becoming a little bit leaner. I still need to get back in shape the way I was over summer, though; hopefully I'll be in "beach condition" by June!

If it seems like I've been neglecting a lot of people lately, I'm sorry. To be frank, I'm just not interested in what most other people are. I'm not a big party person, I don't care what's showing on MTV, and I could give less of a hoot about what you've done to your car lately. Don't take this the wrong way; this doesn't mean I'm not interested in you as a friend, it just means that your interests differ too much from my own, and the lifestyle you lead doesn't fit mine very well. We can still have fun and do things together, we'll just have to compromise and find some common ground in an activity that'll satisfy the both of us. Hope ya understand!

On the contrary, I have been getting closer to a few people...like Kelli! I don't know why, but I always seem to run into her around school, and we always have something to talk about. She told me about a little (big) problem that she's run into lately, and I hope that it clears up soon, because I'd hate to have to look for even more tissue boxes in the school library. We also joined a club! Well, it's technically not a club, but I'll explain more about that later. Connie's also had a tough week, but I'm here for her! After our presentations about love on Friday, Mrs. Ayala asked the class if we feel that a boy and a girl can be really close friends with no strings attached, and Connie slapped me on my shoulder (typical!) and said "Yeah! Like yo y...ME!" I swear, this girl always fails at Spanish. It's alright, though! Class would be so much more boring without her.

Anyway, I'm excited for a lot of things, and the next two weeks should be absolutely fantastic. Like I said, though, I'll have to explain another time, because it's really getting late. I won't take as long to update this time, I promise. Stay tuned, and goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment