Monday, February 22, 2010

fast car

I don't usually like The Dream's songs, but I love the beat on this one.

Hope everyone is having a great day today! I'm taking a short blogger break before I do my writing assignment on A Doll's House and breeze through my piano homework. Every time I tell someone I have piano homework, they usually reply with something along the lines of, "What?! Piano homework?" But yes, we do have homework for piano class! It's usually just a small packet about theory and whatnot. Not too difficult!

I got into bed around 12:40 last night, expecting to lay in bed for hours, not being able to fall asleep, but it turns out that it was much easier than I expected, and I even woke up early enough this morning to have the pleasure of being able to press the "snooze" button and get another ten minutes of shut-eye. Surprisingly, I'm not tired at all! Well, maybe a little. Anyway, it's back to homework for a bit, and then who knows what. Have a nice day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment