Sunday, June 26, 2011

I've got a crush on you...

I've been completely enchanted by the video that I posted earlier, and have been abusing the "replay" button all weekend long - mostly just to listen to the song. Its nice to take a step back every once in awhile and watch the world pass by. A week ago, I was going nuts; thoughts were racing endlessly through my head, wondering what the situation was, envisioning all of the possible scenarios, questioning each and every little gesture. I suppose that even emotions can be fickle at times, though; for now, much of my worries are now dust in the wind. It's funny, how quickly things can change. Crushes become crushed, and the crusher is the crush.

Sometimes, I just wish for someone who's willing to take it slow with me. I was talking to a good friend of mine about how a lot of people my age are growing up too fast - or at least we think so. "All they want to talk about is partyin' and fashion", if I may steal a line from Drake. And there's nothing wrong with that, for I love to have a good time, just as anyone else would; but at the end of the day, I'd love nothing more than to have someone by my side, perhaps curled up next to me on the couch or snuggling up through the sheets; someone I can sit there with, maybe eat a tub of ice cream or watch some TV with, but most of all, someone I can just talk to, all throughout the night, and to be able to wake up next to her the following morning without having to worry about who she's planning to go out with later or what she's wearing when she walks out the door, because she will have just as much faith in our relationship as I have.


Pardon my mush.

No comments:

Post a Comment