Friday, June 4, 2010

Magic.

Hah, are you kidding me? I wish. Maybe soon.

Yesterday was my last day of high school, ever! Mr. Zellner, one of the English teachers at Silver Creek, is retiring after this year and decided to throw a big ice cream party for all to enjoy. Anyone and everyone was invited to come into his classroom at lunch to get some delicious frozen dairy delicacies, free of charge. Nicole and I simply couldn't resist the notion of free food, and being the fatasses that we are, both went to get our two free scoops. Little did I know that "two scoops" actually meant "TWO HUMONGOUS SCOOPS", and by the time the second and final scoop was unloaded onto my poor cone, I was holding a monstrosity nearly a foot tall in height! As hard as I tried to keep my ice cream from melting all over the place, my efforts were fruitless, and eventually I gave up and we decided to walk around campus, my ice cream dripping every second or two as I attracted odd stairs and stifled laughter from the passerbys. After about fifteen minutes had passed, I finally managed to completely devour my tower of ice cream, cone and all, but not before it did quite a number on my hand. See for yourself!

All in all, I have to say that it was a nice way to spend my last day of high school, but boy, does loneliness come knocking. For the first time ever, I actually feel saddened by the fact that it's all said and done, and that high school will soon be nothing more than a memory to me. I gotta keep my head up, though. It's less than a week until graduation, and then summer
really begins. Let's see what you've got in store for me next, 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment