Monday, June 14, 2010

Moyo

Moyo! That means "hello" in Tshiluba, the national language of the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Guess you learn something new every day, after all. Anyway, I wanted to save a photo post for the end of June just as I did last year, but with so many things happening in the first two weeks of June alone, I thought I'd take a bit of time out right now to share some of the shots that I feel have managed to capture the essence of what last Thursday was all about. Enjoy.

_DSC4302

_DSC4411

_DSC4412

_DSC4428

_DSC4433

_DSC4437

_DSC4445

_DSC4446

And lastly,

_DSC4373

1 comment:

  1. aye, i no do da warkins today! as you can see i be commentin ya blogspot, bluhhhh. but yeah fuh, i've been lazy too. my layout has been that for two years, namsayin. and i needed "change" HAHA! dawg... you make me hella kawawa... );

    ReplyDelete