Saturday, April 11, 2009

amazing

You're probably safe and warm right now. Call me crazy, but I think it's adorable how you always fall asleep on me.

I'd have to say that our talk last night went a lot better than I expected. For the past couple of weeks, I had been pretty nervous to talk about it, but you made it easy for me. You made a lot of things pleasant for me, actually, just by being there. Did you know that you're one of the only people (is that correct grammar?) I actually feel comfortable being around? Anyways, I'm sorry you woke up late, and forgot your phone at home. I don't really mind the crunching and mumbling, but it was really hot in my room. Oscar says hi, he's about to sleep. And I don't mind you falling asleep, and I did take kind of long; I had to put the video on public and then turn off the computer, and I drank a lot of water.. I don't know what I should do either, but that's okay, because I'm really enjoying my life right now. I've never been on the phone with someone that late and that long, ever, but I can never seem to get bored of you. My cover is on your blog now, cool. I hope you enjoyed the picture and that you're dreaming good dreams. "You're a good singer." I'd have to disagree, but thank you! I look really stupid when I smile though.


P.S. I'm sleeping now, have a wonderful Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment