Saturday, April 25, 2009

Good Friday

The fud was gud, thanks for the drank.
DSC_0014
I woke up late for the first time this week, hopped in the shower, threw on whatever I could find, and walked out the door with no breakfast.

I recited my canto in English without stuttering, thank goodness. Completely knocked out during Algebra 2, but at least we were only doing boring STAR testing practices. Finally decided to get off my butt and do something in U.S. History, so it looks like I'm debating on Monday. AP Chem was interesting, as our discussion of phase changes quickly turned into a debate about hormones, fluorescent light bulbs, and Michael Phelps. Mrs. Amstrup was throwing up gang signs in Spanish 3 again, and I got to draw another truck.

We walked to Target after school in what must have been the biggest group we've gone out in for a really long time. I caved in and ordered a venti Java Chip and a hot dog (NOT man-sized). The early birds had to leave because it was almost time for 7th to end, so I stayed behind and ate with Quiatchon (happy birthday again), Daniel, and the Germans. Oh, and Princess texted me a couple of things which made me smile in more ways than one. "i miss you," followed by "IM BRIND!" You always seem to find a way.

I decided to return to Daniel's house, where I had another quick "workout session" before my mom came. 18 reps, great. That's really gonna burn. No nap for me that afternoon; instead, I went for a run on the eliptical (first time since Tuesday) and then got ready for the BBQ, which took longer than expected. I left to Pat's house, and rode with his dad.

Arrived around 7:45ish. Can you say fashionably late? The BBQ was great, lots of food and lots of heads in a really nice house. It was a little awkward, as I only knew maybe 7 people out of like, what, 30? But it's all good. It was another one of those days, a deep conversation with Pat out back around the BBQ pit at nighttime, that's what's up. We were accompanied by a few other people at times, which made for nice company. Oh, and I burned my hand on Jpham's BBQ pit cover. As a seasoned Boy Scout, my assessment tells me that it's a second-degree burn, with no serious lasting effects and which should go away in a few days. Awesome!

Uncle picked us up and we decided to go to Jack in the Bocks. This is the second time I've had that at his house, and I didn't pay for my own meal either time, although I wanted to. Thanks again for the food and the ride! Chilled for a bit, the usual: Myspace, ISS, IDW, Youtube, and checking "brogs", while watching Goodfellas on TV. My parents came around 1:10 and took me home, where I stayed up for another hour or two, doing God knows what on my computer. I always find some way to entertain myself, it seems. Finally hit the sheets late that night, and my Friday was officially done.

Not a bad day! Not a bad day at all. If only all Fridays were like this.








P.S. I had a dream that my mom's friend's dog was in the closet in the office, and I made eye contact with her which caused her to run out of there barking and trying to bite my hand. I woke up when she bit me.


P.S.S. I miss you too, and hope to see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment