Thursday, April 16, 2009

love, princess

hi mikey! you woke me up, because you move alot when you're dancing. and heavy breathing like a doggy. you look nice in my shoes! but they're tight on you. me and you wore the same shoes today, wdf! geeze. thanks for visiting me today! even though, you came hella late, and got off at the wrong place. walking wasnt that bad. but i hope you liked your thai tea! i'll be visiting next wednesday. hope you liked the qpop chicken! and i hope that you get home safely, with the artsy notes. hope you like your blog now. it was bland, like your face.


1:08 A.M., April 21st, 2010: It's been over a year since this post was first made. As stupid as this may sound, I think this may have been one of my favorite days that we spent together. This was back when things were simpler, when there wasn't such a huge mess of emotions to untangle and arguments to bicker back and forth about. You'd think that my favorite day with you was one of those days we had later on in our friendship, when things were finally getting warmed up, both emotionally and physically, but nah. I liked this day just fine. In fact, I loved it. I loved just being able to spend time with you, and although I wanted to hold you oh-so-badly, I was perfectly content just sitting next to you, sharing a tray of fried chicken with our thai teas. I guess things changed. I guess I got too greedy too quick. Anyway, before I go off to bed, I just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry. Night, princess.

2 comments: