Thursday, November 12, 2009

Prettyboy

I swear, the compliments that my aunt gives me are ridiculous.

Oh, hello! I hope you all had a pleasant Veteran's Day today. In keeping with the "theme", here's a picture of my Military Blue IVs, which I wore on Saturday to take my SATs. Normally, I would talk about something as influential to my life as the SATs, but in this case, I think it's best that I belay that habit, at least for now..

My day was, to say the least, relaxing, and rather uneventful, at that. Marissa & I headed to Target after school on Tuesday so she could pick up her "feminine" products and then we hopped over to Jamba Juice, where I got a 20% discount on my Strawberries Wild thanks to her boyfriend's football discount card, and L&L, where I decided to order a mini Loco Moco, over easy, after not having been there for probably about...six months or so. I was greeted with even more food when my mom picked me up with a car full of Vietnamese delicacies: flour rolls with pork sausage and shrimp cakes, salmon porridge (congee is the correct term, according to Connie), and a PHAT chunk of chocolate cake!

The remainder of my Tuesday was strictly chill, and although I didn't have a chance to leave the house, I did make the best of my time by completing a full workout cycle for the first time since summer. I fell asleep sitting on the couch, wrapped in my blankie and eating chocolate cake while watching Family Guy, and woke up again at around 3:30 A.M., whereupon I then relocated into my room and knocked the hell out. I woke up this morning, er, afternoon at around 12:30, and did...well, absolutely nothing for the entire day. I did manage to complete another full workout cycle tonight though, as well as my precal homework, on which I accidently completed 30 questions rather than the 20 that were assigned to me. But like they say, practice makes perfect!

Speaking of practice, my Winterfest audition is in less than a week, and I still have absolutely no idea what I'm going to perform yet, but I definitely want to do something that's going to get the crowd on their feet. After all, it is my last year of high school, and I want to make my mark before I finally leave. The next month or so is going to be complete chaos, without a doubt, especially with so many events coming up: Winterfest auditions, my piano recital, Winter Ball(s?) (eeek.), my actual Winterfest performance, Winterfest, the end of the grading period, and finals, all within the next month and a half or so. I've got a lot on my plate, but luckily, I also have a huge appetite.

As of right now, it's 2:22 A.M., and I really should be sleeping. Oh, I've Got A Feeling just started playing on my iTunes. Random, I know, just thought I'd throw that out there. Hope everyone had a nice break!




You and I, we're not so different after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment