Monday, November 30, 2009

Quiet.

Hello! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and enjoyed their break from school, or for some of you, work. The time off was nice and definitely much-needed. I can't believe it's Monday already! I already feel like I need another vacation.

This Thanksgiving was the quietest Thanksgiving by far for me, in more ways than one. Still, the food was nice and seeing my family come together again is always a plus. I only pray that things will begin to liven up soon; Lord knows the silence kills me more than any words can.

Unfortunately, I put on about 5 pounds over the course of my Thanksgiving break, and being the paranoid individual that I am, I'm going to bed tonight with nothing but water in my stomach. My goal for this week? Get fit, get a haircut, and keep on chugging along as I try to figure out what the hell I want to do with my life.

Star Wars Episode V is a good movie. I'm disappointed that the Steelers lost tonight, but good effort. I'm hoping the Patriots will win tomorrow, and the Packers next Monday. I don't know when I'm scheduled to have my wisdom teeth removed. My mom owes me $5, but she said she'll pay me back $20. There are so many things I want to do and see before the year is over. Most of all, though, I want to feel like this again:



Miss Independent...

No comments:

Post a Comment