Monday, November 2, 2009

Cherry Pie

I'm your biggest fan!

It's true! Everything you do, from the way you move and walk and talk to the way you tell me to shut up and tell me bedtime stories, you're just one big(little) bundle of..


Oh, hello! I didn't realize that I was thinking out loud, there. Well, I hope you guys enjoy my ugly mug up there ^, because I normally don't post pictures of myself that often. That is, if anyone is still out there. It looks like I'm one of the few people left who actually actively post on Blogspot. Hooray for BS!

My weekend was terrible and Halloween wasn't blog-worth this year, although there's always a few sunspots, even on the darkest days. Good laughs and good times, everything is all good in this hood! Happy November to everyone. It's beanie weather! My brother's birthday is in two days, and I still haven't gotten him a card. Here's to hoping this month will be much better than the last.

What's new? Not much, except there's a "new" song on 94.9 right now. I'm thinking of making a Formspring and answering the questions I receive in a weekly vlog format. I even have a name for it already: Formspring Fridays! I'll see, though. Anyways, croissants are janky, and I like axes, and to be axed, oh, and guess what's I found in the pocket of my jeans today? That's right, PENNY! (;

No new song for tonight, I'm tired. Thanksgiving is just around the corner, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment