Friday, October 30, 2009

Be With You

Dear Kuipo,

It seems as if it's been forever since we've talked. You missed my last three texts and two phone calls, but that's alright. You're sick, and I hope that you feel better soon. I also hope that you know I would never keep a secret from you, no matter what. If you really want to know what's been bugging me, then I'll let you know as soon as we have some time to talk and we're not both completely beat-up and brain-dead from the things we have to take care of in our individual lives.

I also hope that you aren't giving up. Perhaps these mood and "feeling swings", so to speak, are merely a side-effect of a few chemical imbalances, and that your irritability is not directed towards me, and most importantly, not permanent. You and I both know that deep down inside, it's what you really want and that the possibilities are endless, but I must admit that there are times when your lack of faith disturbs me. I guess when it comes right down to it, I just don't want you to worry, because I know there is nothing that we cannot do if we're together.




Goodnight, sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment