Friday, October 2, 2009

707 LAKAS

What is there to say?


Well, for one, I don't appreciate my time being wasted, I hope you know that.

Aside from a couple of setbacks, Thursday turned out to be an adequate start to the month of October. There are going to be a lot of big things happening in the coming weeks, many of which will be unexpected to practically everybody. Don't bother asking, you'll just have to wait and see.


In the meantime, Lady Gaga's song Paparazzi has been haunting me from the radio every time I get behind the wheel. After nearly an entire school week of talking about Mexican food in Spanish class, I finally got that burrito I've been craving for today. Good stuff.


This will be the earliest that I've slept all week, and hopefully I'll be able to wake up with enough time to eat breakfast tomorrow morning. Blueberry or chocolate muffin? I can't decide. goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment