Friday, October 9, 2009

Cachorro

Guess I got some pretty big footsteps to follow in.
tumblr_kpbx32W8HD1qa13qio1_500
No homework and lots of sleep makes Mikey Tran a happy man. This entire week has been nothing but hectic, but at least today gave me a chance to relax. I fell asleep in first period again, as does everyone else, and I probably would have fallen asleep in second period as well if I didn't have a test to take. Hopefully I did fine, but thank goodness that it won't be going on the first progress report. We talked about Freud for the entire class period, and between awkward glances and giggles with Thomas, Danielle, and Kelli, I actually learned a great deal about fixations. Fourth period was a snoozer; we played a jeopardy-like game, in which I took home 4 points for my side of the room. Spanish was spent discussing different cultures in other Spanish-speaking countries, of which there are 21 of, until Connie remembered to ask our teacher about the burritos last-minute. Sixth period was boring as usual, but I finally finished my unit and had a chance to pick out my next piece and play on the big keyboard for once.



So, no game, huh? Your words and your actions are so contradictory that I think the universe is about to implode, and you flip-flop more than a fucking IHOP. Nothing saddens me more in my quest for honest and loyal people than growing close to someone, only to find out the qualities they possess are the absolute opposite of what I am seeking. But for the sake of coming with the realness and not jumping to conclusions, I'll ask you personally about it tomorrow, because that's what true friends should do. Right?







Smoke me, I'm blunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment