Saturday, October 17, 2009

Five Minutes to Midnight

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. That's why I keep you close to my heart.
DSC_0108
Missin' you on a Saturday evening, filled with shortcomings and unexpected pleasantries. The thought of you runs through my mind like my fingers through your hair, your spunk and your charm far brighter than this pumpkin that now sits next to my mom's flower vase. There are too many words unspoken, feelings unexpressed and stories left unfinished, so many adventures left to go on and intricacies to explore with and about each other, but for now they'll have to wait. It is my every aspiration and desire that one day, you'll be able to find more than you are looking for and all the comfort you deserve in me, and that maybe one day I'll finally be able to finish this book.

For now, though, a late-night outing is waiting for me just off Capital Expressway. I'll catch you later, I promise. I hope you had a great time tonight!




We'll see our name in city lights.

1 comment: