Monday, December 21, 2009

Checklist!

Well, I didn't have time to do a video blog, but I will have one up before I leave on Tuesday, I promise! Anyways, don't mind this, it's just going to be sort of a personal list of reminders for me, but feel free to look at it and see what goes on in my life!

To-Do list:
-Christmas shopping
-Work out
-MAKE-UP WORK
-Video blog about Winterfest/Christmas/vacation
-Plans with Anna & Jesska
-Chill with Tia and Ron, HOOT O_O
-Yogurtland/In-n-Out at least once with Kathryn and/or Mae
-Get a peacoat
-Visit Quiatchon at work and get another caramel coconut smoothie
-Cajun Grill, one more time
-BURRITO AZTECA
-Super T with David Lam
-Visit Bryan at work, get hookups on yogurt, observe cute coworker
-Post a new piano video
-SELL SHOES
-Beat Twilight Princess, start replaying Wind Waker
-Learn "Love Story" for my cousin
-Subscribe to *** on Youtube
-Take a picture for Lookbook
-Go to Christmas in the Park!

Things to bring to SoCal:
-Hella clothes!
-Two+ pairs of shoes
-Hair products
-Two+ pairs of jeans
-One pair of shorts
-Toothbrush
-Toothpaste
-Retainers
-Retainer cleaner
-Backpack/school stuff
-Laptop
-D200
-Video camera
-Tripod
-CHIMPY (my stuffed monkey)
-$$$
-Driver's license/wallet
-iPod
-CHARGERS FOR EVERYTHING
-Presents for everybody (:

I hope I don't forget anything. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment