Thursday, December 17, 2009

Earlybird

Yeah right! They say that the early bird gets the worm, but with a circadian rhythm like this, it's no wonder that I never have anything to eat.

Just a quickie for today, because I really need to hop into bed soon. Anyways, school was ordinary, nothing special about today, except that I got my pass so I can chaperon for the dance concert tomorrow during second, fourth, and fifth periods. Other than that, it was really pretty much a normal day. Oh! Except I felt bad because I didn't hold the door open for this girl (my friend's sister) at the beginning of sixth period. Basically, I saw her walking behind me, but I didn't want to hold the door open because at the distance she was at, I guesstimated that it would have been at least 10 seconds after I got to the door for her to get there. Anyways, long story short, either I misjudged or she caught up really fast, because as soon as the door shut behind me, BAM! She walks in, two seconds later. oops!

Went to Danielle's house with Kelli after school to work on our stress project for psychology, but what was supposed to be "project day" quickly turned into "watch TV and eat spam and eggs day". Luckily Danielle had a bottle of Jufran (the spicy kind), which I was craving so much for after having some last Saturday that I consumed half of the bottle by myself. Sorry for eating so much of the food! Next time we have a project, we're working on it at my house, okay cool. Kelli left with her boyfriend so Danielle and I just played piano, ate ice cream, and watched TV. I almost fell asleep, but I didn't. I left my black Old Navy AA-lookalike jacket there though! oh well.

Anyways, I'm off for now, because WINTERFEST is finally here! In fifteen hours, I'm going to have one of the biggest nights of my life. I could talk on and on and on about Winterfest, but I think I've done that enough. I'll fill in details later, but for now, sleep is calling me.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment