Saturday, April 3, 2010

Infrared.

Surprise, surprise!
_DSC3532
While I would love to take the time to type up a lengthy, elaborate recap of what I've been up to for the past few days, I'm afraid I simply don't have the time to do so at this moment. In the meantime, however, here's a picture of my most recent pickup. It's been quite some time since I've had the pleasure of purchasing a new pair of kicks, but I finally caved in. For a mere $45, I was able to pick up these Infrared Air Force 1s. I'm not a huge AF1 guy, but this is one colorway that I've been seeking for quite some time now. They are a tad big on me, indeed, but as you can see, they're very close to deadstock condition, and for such a low price, I couldn't resist. I love them already!

In less than five hours, I'll be embarking once again on a journey to sunny Southern California, where I'll be staying for the weekend to take in the sights, spend time with my amazing family, and possibly even do a little a little shopping. I'll keep you guys updated as often as time permits. Until then, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment