Tuesday, March 16, 2010

fallin' for you

just kidding. The day that feeling returns is the day that...well, to be honest, I don't quite know what would happen, but when it does, I'll be sure to let you know.

The past couple of weeks have been a rough stretch of road for me as I remain haunted by these questions and dreams which stick to me like white on rice. You might even consider them to be growing pains, something which every inch of my body is foreign to, except for my mouth. Speaking of my mouth, I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled soon, although I don't know the exact date of my operation yet. Oh joy.

Mondays always seem to manage to stretch a smile across my face, despite being the most hated day of the week by many. After a long Sunday night filled with contemplation and lack of sleep, I energetically trekked through my Monday with comfort and ease, much of which can be attributed to the fact that I came home to a leftover Vietnamese sandwich (<3) and another Avatar marathon on Nicktoons (double <3). The latter half of my afternoon as well as my evening was nothing short of typical: a long nap, followed by 24 (this week's episode was slightly better than last week's), my usual workout routine, and Fresh Prince to end the night.

I'm excited for many things right now, most notably my sister coming home to visit on Thursday as well as my dad's birthday, and a fun- (and food-) filled Saturday. Hope everyone has been well, because I certainly have been! Goodnight folks, stay cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment