Friday, March 5, 2010

i gotcha.

Maybe this is what I need to cure this sickness!

Mocha Blast from Porto's Bakery & Cafe in Glendale and Burbank. Photo credits go to my homegruh Chynna. Maaan, I think one of these would hit the spot right about now. If you haven't heard by now, I've caught something, and spent half of my week at home laying in bed and regurgitating. I'm a little bit better now, but whatever I have is still taking its toll on my body. Hopefully I'll be better in time for Fantastics tomorrow night, though.

Speaking of Fantastics, y'all better go! I've noticed that a lot of people that I've asked told me that they won't be attending Fantastics this year, which really kills the mood for me. As if I didn't have enough to worry about already (with my illness and all), but Fantastics was hands-down one of the most fun events that I attended last year and I definitely will catch it tomorrow night as long as I'm still breathing by then. After all, it's my last year in high school. I feel bad enough for not joining, but I gotta stay representing that C/O 2010 all day, everyday!

It seems as if I have so much to speak about, even to the point where I make multiple notes-to-self throughout my daily life in a feeble attempt to remind myself to include these things in my blog, but when the time comes for me to sit in front of my computer screen and do my thing, all these fleeting thoughts fly right out of my head. Maybe in time I'll remember, or perhaps they just weren't that important in the first place. Whatever the case, I'm going to sleep for a bit. Prayers for a healthy awakening, and see you folks later!

No comments:

Post a Comment