Tuesday, September 21, 2010

but you see, the thing is,

I just want you =)

Well, I'm feeling very inspired right now! Today was my first day of school. College life has officially begun, and although I'm still getting lost around campus, something about just being at school feels so familiar. My classes are pretty chill, and I ran into a lot of people today who I haven't seen for quite awhile! A trash can caught on fire as I was walking to my car, haha. Luckily, the drive home wasn't too bad, either.

Anyway, I don't really know what else to say right now. I consider myself incredibly blessed for all the opportunities I've been granted and for all the people in my life. I'm in such a good mood right now! I guess Gabe Bondoc is a big part of the reason why, as well as the moon. I think I have some sort of mystical, spiritual connection with it. I know, sounds stupid, right?! It may not look like a toenail right now, but it's bright and shining and beautiful nonetheless. In a couple of days, it'll be full, and perhaps in time, my life will begin to fill up again as well. I'm definitely loving it right now, though. There's just one thing that would make things feel li- ah, why should I spoil the fun? I'm sure you can figure it out for yourself.



Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment