Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mom's home!

After two long weeks, my mother has finally returned home! She brought me back a really cool shirt. I would describe it, but I think it's best if I show you guys, instead, so I'll be sure to take a picture of it the next time I eat pho. You'll see why, haha.

Sorry to anyone who caught me on my bad side today. I've been very irritable the entire day, despite getting off to a good start. School didn't help at all; class today was a snoozefest and the drive home was even worse. Hopefully tomorrow will be a bit better.

I still don't know what to do, or how to feel. Looking at the situation objectively, the best thing to do would probably be to just give up. On the other hand, I still have some hope left in me, but not much. If you fall, then I'll catch you. If you don't, then I won't get in the way. I don't know what else to say, really.

Anyway, I'm off to go work out a bit and then finish up some reading for tomorrow's classes. Have a nice night, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment