Saturday, September 18, 2010

we could happen

For some reason, all of my lyrics and chords end up being written down on either napkins or receipts from food joints. I guess I just love to eat.

I'm sitting here again on yet another boring and lonesome Saturday night, just jamming to this song as I contemplate on the mysteries of human nature. There's not much to update about the past week or so. It's been pretty chill, and I like the way things are going for me right now, but I must admit that I'm a little uneasy and unsure of how long it'll last.

My sister IM'd me last week and asked if I could play piano at her wedding! I said yes, of course, but now it's dawned upon me that I have no idea what to play. I've been practicing for something else for the past couple of weeks, but I still have no covers to show for it. Sadlife, man. Hopefully by the end of next week, though. I need to get a haircut first, and put in a bit more work. I love my piano, so, so much.

I have to pee. I know nobody ever reads my blog anyway, so I might as well just blurt out whatever's on my mind, hahah. If only it were that easy. Well, off to enjoy the rest of my last Saturday night before school starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment