Monday, August 8, 2011

durrrty

Things I've done lately (in no particular order):
-Got Fantasia (duh)
-Burned new CDs for my car
-Watched Spongebob + Fresh Prince for the first time in ages
-Tried gumbo for the first time! Thanks Anna + Jess
-Watched Drumline, LOL
-No more school = sleep at 6 A.M., wake up at 3 P.M. @_@
-"Job hunting"
-Added more dubstep to my music collection...oh noes
-Watched a LEGIT Vietnamese movie with my parents, for once
-Had what was quite possibly the worst bowl of pho ever
-PEPPER LUNCH <3
-I vacuumed my rooms and changed my sheets last week (but they're getting dirty again)
-Renewed my interest in techno/trance/hard trance/dance/xcore...kiiiinda
-Washed my car along with both of my parents' cars
-Played A LOT of Starcraft 2
-Kinda neglected WoW =X
-Met new people!
-Went to Applebee's for the first time
-Tried jello shots for the first time...meh.
-Burnt my clutch...
-Trespassed onto private property
-Caught up with some old buddies
-Got my new passport in the mail, holla!
-Found out that I'm going to SoCal with my parents this weekend (HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY)

On my "To Do" list:
-Get a haircut
-Pick up a new pair or two of khaki/cargo shorts
-Check my HIDs, siiiigh
-Get a damn job.
-Satisfy my immense craving for chocolate, mmmm
-Get glad. (hah)
-Get diamond league (hah x2)
-Get BF3 (oksrsly, only two more months AND I CANNOT WAIIIIIT)
-Do a minor overhaul of my gaming setup...new mechanical keyboard, mouse, speakers, video card and possibly an aftermarket CPU fan as well as a monitor
-Plan out SoCal trip (anyone wanna goooooo?!)
-Get a TV in my room like I've been telling myself to do for the longest time
-OIL CHANGE
-Clean room (again)
-Cluck's
-Fix my iPod
-Make a new video, or two
-GO ON ADVENTURES/AUDE SAPERE


Despite my ever-growing To-Do list, I feel pretty productive! I'd go on and on and on, but Starcraft is calling, soooo...

1 comment: