Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Ruthless

Well, I got absolutely steamrolled in SC2 last night, LOL.
WoWScrnShot_082311_145847
But I made it up by hopping on WoW right after and going 13-4 in 2s with a Frost Mage. Super random comp, but I guess it works! Two of those losses were my fault, too, so we could have easily gone 15-2, but oh well. Finally picked up my T2 axe and ready to kick some butt this season :-) It's too bad Blizzard basically said "screw you, play 3s or gtfo ->" to everyone who plays 2s, otherwise I think I could be pushing some serious rating by now, but its just too hard to find good players willing to compete in a broken bracket. Oh well. I'm still having fun.

Time to shower and then go to Costco with Anna to stock up for tonight's kickback. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment