Wednesday, August 10, 2011

=X

I'm eating leftover french fries from Cluck's right now. Probably not a good idea to eat this late at night, but oh well...

Cute girls are almost always too good to be true. And before anyone goes off on me, I will agree that personality is a very important factor when it comes to this type of thing, but I'd be lying if I said that looks aren't the first thing I notice about a girl. I mean, hey, it's only natural, right? Anyway, back to the subject at hand: it seems as if there's always a "catch" whenever you meet someone who happens to catch your eye - maybe they're still heartbroken over an ex, or perhaps they just want a fling/FWB type of thing, or they're totally the psychotic stalker type, or they're really into cats, or whatever the case may be. It seems as if nothing is ever black and white, and that there's always something in the way.

Sometimes I think life would be a whole lot easier if we all wore post-it notes on our foreheads that let other people know exactly who we are and what we're looking for in a relationship. Mine would say something along the lines of, "fun-loving and adventurous Asian guy looking for companionship; must like to eat, be able to hold a conversation over a cup of coffee or two, go on hikes, and take long walks on the beach at sunrise; good sex is a bonus but by no means a necessity".


If only life were that simple. 'twas a good night tonight, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment