Thursday, August 4, 2011

MIND = BLOWN

SERIOUSLY.

Shoot, I'm supposed to be studying for finals right now, but I was scrolling down my Facebook news feed and this caught my eye. This has got to be one of the coolest things I have ever seen on this show; most of the acts that are featured...well, aren't very extraordinary. Seriously, I get a little irked every time I see another singer audition, because if I wanted to hear some great singing, shouldn't I just watch American Idol instead? Anyway, I don't even like dubstep all that much, but I felt that the song was a great fit for the theme of the performance, and mad props to the software engineer for coming up with this concept, not to mention how incredibly daunting it must be to perform such a crazy choreo in the dark. I'm hoping they'll win this thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment