Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday.

Thanks for distracting me!

Photobucket
^Yes, I know the white balance is off.

It seems like I'm always late on occasions like these, and I'm terribly sorry. Wednesday was my dad's birthday, 53! I arrived home fairly early (it was a minimum day) and started to let my creativity flow, which is a rare occurrence, but it was nice. At least until the battery died, and I wasn't able to find my Canon charger. CHANGE THE BATTERY PACK. Yes, I know it's dead, I'm not blind.

Dad took me to the bookstore when he came home from work. After about half an hour I was ready to check out. He paid for me and also decided to open up a membership card, mainly because it gives him 10% off on Starbucks every time he goes there, but it'll also give me a discount on my books, too. Including the one I just bought. Thanks dad!

I was really hoping for my cousin to come over, but unfortunately he was real tired from school and couldn't make it. Bummer. My other cousins and I played cards for a bit, but I didn't have it in me that night and I lost over and over again. Thankfully the cake came out shortly after: green cream coconut cake, or at least that's what I call it. I don't know why it's green if it's coconut. We had this last time, but it was still good.

This week has been pretty busy for me. Between keeping up with schoolwork, managing my finances, practicing piano, and trying to get enough sleep every night to stay awake throughout the day, I haven't really had much time to dedicate to any one thing, and I seem to be slipping a little here and there, but at least I finally updated my Flickr. Thank God it's Friday, so I'll have the weekend to play catch-up. I have a photography gig which I'm hoping to attend, and also a pretty big project to work on. Whoah!



Oh, and I desperately need a haircut.

1 comment:

  1. hiya mikey! i'm at schooooool, i'm sleepy. i slept late last night trying to finish my homework, sheeesh. i really need to use the restroom though ):< aand, i made noodles today again, i fried egg on the noodles, AND cabbage ^_^ no meat today.

    aaaand, the cake looks like a mocha cake which would be really good right now.

    .. :D

    ReplyDelete