Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunrise Goodbyes and Missing-You Tomorrows.

Best Saturday I've had in awhile.

I overslept this morning and most of my morning plans fell apart. Dad came home in the afternoon and we went driving for a bit. I swear there are people on the road who don't know what a stop sign is. Afterward I went to my piano lesson; I did a bit worse than usual on my intervals, but I was alright with notes and chords. Later dad took grandma to church, so mom drove me downtown to the SJ Civic Auditorium for Fantastics. Met up with Pat, Daniel, and AJ at around 5:45 and kicked it for a bit until Amery, Ashley, Kat, and Mae came through.

Headed inside afterwards and got seats! After a bit of repositioning we finally got things settled in. It started off kinda slow; the freshmen and sophomore skits were alright, but when it came time for the juniors we lit up the auditorium! Best Fantastics skit I've seen, Martin was dope and the HADOUKEN had me rollin'. Unfortunately for the seniors, their Eiffel Tower collapsed, although I couldn't help but be a little glad because that thing had been in my damn way since we began watching.

The girls left after the show (bummer) so we decided to have a Fattyboyz night out. Hit up Jack-in-the-Box, I got a Sourdough Jack combo (w/ curly fries) and two tacos. That filled me up pretty well, but I'm hungry again now. We went back to the auditorium and chilled for a bit with people and took some more pictures. We swung by Pat's house on the way home to drop him off and I went in to greet his family. Back home after that; my parents were having ANOTHER karaoke party.

Well here's some pictures!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Amery! Thanks for letting me tickle you and play with your cyst and for slapping my hand silly and punching me and for not stealing that lady's food and for leaving me all by my lonesome at times and hiding and for spilling water on you accidently and knocking the wind out of me and for slamming me into electrical boxes outside of the auditorium and for all of the pictures we took and letting me place my hand on your thigh and cracking the egg on your knees and for letting me hold you.

In other words, thank you for a wonderful night!

1 comment: