Monday, March 16, 2009

Just Splendid.

I've been pinched, but I still can't believe it.
Photobucket

Sadies was this past Friday. I tried my best to keep my cool, but I'd be a liar if I said that I wasn't a little nervous. After all, it was my first school dance, and in an effort to relieve my anxieties, I did nothing but bake and clean from the moment I stepped foot into my house on Friday afternoon. I finally got around to showering and getting dressed, and my dad and I left the house at around 7:20. We took the RSX, which saddened me a little because I know it's going to be gone before I know it. Poor baby.

I met up with Pat and the guys in front of the gym entrance and we chilled for a bit. My eyes lit up when I saw you. I truly wonder how God was when he created you. And as we danced, I felt the very essence of my being pour out onto the dance floor, felt my every need tended to, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. It was my first school dance, but I don't think I would have rather gone with anybody else. Thank you for being the best date I could ever ask for.

1 comment: