Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Want It, Need It.

Cute song. Even though it's about sex.
Photobucket

^ Saturday night. I barely had time to run last week so I got a little chunky. I did my 3 miles earlier tonight, though. I know I'm going to get in trouble for staying up this late, but here it goes anyways.


So today was not too bad of a day. It could have been a lot better though. After school Quiatchon and I went to drop my jeans off at the tailor and then we headed to Valley Fair to look around. I walked out of the place after 2 hours with two flannels for my Sadies date and I, and a new jacket for myself. Oh, and a beer-battered fish burrito in my stomach.

I guess you can say I'm stuck in a rut right now, although it's actually not as bad as I make it out to be. My grades are slipping and I'm always low on funds (Algebra 2 can go to hell, pardon my French). At least my parents and I have been on good terms lately. For once my dad didn't yell at me for my grades. Laziness is to be blamed in part but I really don't understand what I'm being taught anymore, I seem to just doze off in most of my classes. But at least it's only one class that I have a bad grade in, the others are doing alright!

Throughout the day I got some text messages that really got me thinking. Like, honestly, pretty deep thinking. I haven't done that for awhile, ha. But it really made me wonder if all of this is real or not, whether or not I'm just daydreaming. And I really do hope that it is and that I'm not, because I don't remember the last time I've wanted something this badly. As cliche as it sounds, I really have been waiting my whole life for this. I guess it's still a little new to me.

Being in a rut sucks. Thank God Sadies is this weekend!



Oh, and to everyone who gave me funny looks today: Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment