Wednesday, March 25, 2009

after midnights

JPP_4644
^Meet my date to Junior Prom, she's a real sweetheart.


I deleted my last post because looking at it gave me a headache. I'm on my dad's laptop for the first time in ages. For as long as I can remember, he's been the one with all the fancy gadgets: this laptop, his BMW, the D200; and I'm the one who patiently waits for him to finish using whatever it is he has his hands on so I can get a turn. But after all these years, I've gotten used to it.

For once, I actually ate breakfast and arrived early to school! Well, half a breakfast, I had half a piece of ensaymada. Minimum days are always fun since my teachers usually have more participation-based lesson plans. We're having a sub for Algebra 2 and I don't have to bring my book until Monday. Sweet! I also stayed awake during both chem periods for the first time this week and actually solved some of the equations we're doing. We made another fold-out grammar chart in Spanish. I noticed that I always pick the neutral pastel colors for my construction paper.

After school, my mom picked us up so I could go home and grab the "project", and since it was sitting on the counter by its lonesome, I ate the second half of my ensaymada from this morning. Things took a little longer than expected, but we finally made it out of the house. Thanks for waiting for us, mom! She dropped us off at school, where Pat's dad picked us up. We went back to his house for a bit, then finally got on our way.

MHS is a really nice school, and there's so many people on campus even after-hours. It makes Silver Creek seem like a ghost town. I walked in with the box in my arms, trying not to shake and not really knowing what to expect. Luckily, things came out better than I expected, and all the worries and doubts I've held for the past few weeks lifted off my shoulders. I hope you like your surprise! Thanks Pat for the idea, it was really neat. Anyways, your cravings have been answered. Enjoy!

Chilled for a bit with the guys & gals outside of Juice City, but by that time I had already begun shutting down. My head was light, my right eye was throbbing, and the lack of sleep started to eat away at me. How I ever managed to get through the door of my house was beyond me (thank you for the ride, Kat's kuya). I wish I could have been more talkative but I was just out of juice, and as soon as I got home I flopped on the couch and didn't get up for another 3 hours. Talk about a party pooper, sheesh.

Regardless, it was nice hanging out and meeting new people today. It seems I'm somewhat known at MHS. Today was a good day; see you guys on Friday!

1 comment:

  1. dear mikey,

    i am NOT a sweetheart.

    signed,
    amery

    p.s. the chocolate cake was good, YAAM!

    ReplyDelete