Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Juicy.


Dunkjayzonyou (1:09:51 AM): you shouldnt worry about waiting
Dunkjayzonyou (1:09:53 AM): you know why?
SJ Lazy Boy (1:09:58 AM): Why
Dunkjayzonyou (1:10:05 AM): because you wont be waiting alone
Dunkjayzonyou (1:10:10 AM): i'll be waiting right next to you bro
Dunkjayzonyou (1:10:12 AM): we'll be
Dunkjayzonyou (1:10:17 AM): waiting for two different things
Dunkjayzonyou (1:10:20 AM): but at the same time
Dunkjayzonyou (1:10:22 AM): and same place

Word to Pac.



P.S. I know this is a really bad habit, but I took a 3-hour long nap today, and I can't sleep.

P.S.S. Somebody just called my house phone. I think it was my parents trying to get me to go to sleep. I was too scared to pick up. I'm screwed, I think.

2 comments:

  1. dear mikey,

    OMG! i've been so "bizzy" hahaha. anyways, the next to weeks are gonna be hellll. well, not really, but alot of work. haha. i'm sleeeeepy. anyways, i'll talk to you laterrrrrrrr.

    i had a banana today ^_^

    ReplyDelete