Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bullshit.

Screw this, screw the insecurities, screw whatever you have to say against me, screw your assumptions, screw always being a second option, screw waking up late to another horrible day, screw your twisted vision of what's wrong and what's right, screw staying at home waiting, screw missing out, screw your laziness to do something simple which cost me a great deal, screw all this hoping that I do for nothing, screw the reason why I keep going, screw your unwillingness to see me for what I am, screw you if you're just going to be a snob about it, screw your private conversations about me, screw not being given chances, screw being just another item on the list, screw being the best in the class but not up to the test, screw missing you, and screw my life. I'm not holding back anymore.


And what's really ironic is that I'm eating a breakfast burrito for lunch.

1 comment: