Tuesday, June 23, 2009

notgivingupness

Tan lines, help me get rid of them!
DSC_0354
This picture was taken on Mudduh's Day, by the way.

So what's new? Well, first off I gotta give a shoutout to my pops, happy belated father's day, dad! A lot of things happened that day, and our house was emptier than usual. I think that was the first time I've been that close to death, and driving by it today sent a chill up my spine. I sincerely pray that the two victims of the tragic accident that happened barely a block away are resting in peace, and for the third one to have a swift recovery.

On the bright side, we celebrated father's day with fruits, lots of it, and matching shirts! I can already imagine the look on everyone's faces if you guys decide to show up wearing those shirts next next weekend. At least bring a spare to cover up!

Saturday was Ariane's birthday party, and yes, I know I'm backtracking, but bear with me, will you?! I hope you had a good time Ariane, and I already know you got hella money, so don't be asking me to buy you any more thongs! Just kidding, I still owe you, so let's kick it again someday before summer's over. I went to Kat/Mae's (KatMae's? MaeKat's?) house for a bit after and then headed home to another one of my parents' karaoke bashes, where I was greeted with a plate of crab puffs and a handful of Tiffany! That's Charlie and Hue's dog, by the way, and she's adorable. Can I keep you?! Just kidding. By the way uncle, your car is pretty nice, even if it's as old as I am.

Today gave me some time for R&R. I had intended to wake up early, I even stuck a post-it note on my bedroom door for my mom that read "Call and wake me up at 10, <3", but I ended up sleeping in until around 11:30. Showered and got dressed, taking my sweet time with my hair, even though it only took about five minutes, and then ate lunch with my parents. Uhhhh, why did my mom have to feed me fish! Good thing I had Listerine. I arrived there at around 1:30, only to find that it wasn't even open today, sheesh. It's okay though, I'll come back on Wednesday. Plus I got to sit with you on the grassy hill by the parking lot. Hope you enjoyed the leaves on your legs!

The rest of my day was pure relaxation, as I did absolutely nothing but eat and lay on the couch, watching TV and getting fat. My mom made fried rice for dinner, and asked "Have you been working out?!" Oops, sorry mum. It was the weekend! But I suppose I better start again, since it's Monday after all, so time for me to do my daily routine and then hit the sheets.

Until tomorrow. Mall, video, TF? You know how to reach me!

No comments:

Post a Comment