Friday, June 5, 2009

"Don't you ever feel lonely sometimes?"

Of course I do. But I hope this blue lobster cheers you up!
leslierickerbluelobster2

There's a lot on my mind right now. Well, there was. If you're wondering why I'm up so late, it's because I was working on my personal statement for English. I'm pretty sure I can get my grade up to a B, no problemo. Anyways, I'm wide awake now.

I hope you're able to understand that sometimes the circumstances are out of your control, and there's not much you can do about it. It's been almost two months since I told you about my "problem", and still I haven't been able to figure out a solution for it. I'm doing my best to keep myself happy, but I'll admit that it does get pretty tough for me sometimes. We're great friends now...which is good! The only problem is that I have to remind myself that we're just that, and nothing more.

Of course, there were several other factors that contributed to my behavior during these past few days. It seemed like every time we talked, you never had much to say: small one-line texts every hour or so, asking me how I'm doing out of the blue before disappearing, and the constantly updating of where your "best friend" was or what he was doing. To tell the truth, it kinda felt like I had subscribed through his Twitter. I suppose you can say I was jealous, or envious, or whatever you choose to call it.

Really, I miss you, and I miss a lot of things about you. I miss the random page-long texts you would send me, sharing random facts about your day with me, asking how mine went. I miss your vibration during Chemistry, and you asking me to tell you stories. I miss the days when you would call me on your breaks at work, just to chat for a bit, or late at night, just to say goodnight, or keep you company as you walked home alone in the dark. I miss me being the best on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, while you took Mondays, Wednesdays, and Sundays, and we always always shared Saturdays. I miss the "I think I miss you, hmph!"s and the "\\//o Greetings, fellow mongaloid!"s. I miss seeing your comments on my blog posts when I get home from school, and most of all, I miss you.

But don't think even for a second that I would leave you, because I won't. To let something as silly as my emotions come in between this is quite asinine, if I must say so myself. Besides, what are feelings good for, anyways? We're only human, after all.

Well, I hope you get better soon, because a swollen ear and a big head does you good when you're trying to have a good time. Goodnight, and I'll see you and your jello on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment