Friday, June 12, 2009

dairy fairy

What a cutie!
milkers
Today was the last day of school!

We cleaned for maybe twenty minutes in AP Chem.
Then my teacher brought in a box of spoons.
Then he brought in stacks of red plastic cups.
Then he brought in two bottles of root beer.
And then he brought in three gigantic tubs of ice cream!
We all made root beer floats :D

After school my mom picked me up, and I made myself a bacon, egg, and cheese hot pocket. I thought it would taste good, but I guess 1P.M. isn't early enough to be considered breakfast anymore. A couple of hours later I had buffalo wings, with loads of buttermilk (ranch) sauce.

I went to graduation after, which was not too great because the sun was super bright and I couldn't see anything! We headed to Katdog's house after to eat pizza. Yum, more cheese. I'm always the last one to finish eating; don't blame me for savoring the flavor! Then auntie dropped off cookie dough ice cream, and I shared a cone with Ms. Natural Disaster over here, which led to yet another fight between us because apparently there's no greatness in our relationship whatsoever, hmph. I'm sick of fighting with you, we'll continue tomorrow!

My pops picked me up. Magics lost, boo. I got home and what do I find in the fridge? MILK! (we ran out earlier that morning.) I looked up and what else do I see? Leftover chocolate cake! Then I checked the oven and what do I spy laying inside? A butter cake!

It's still hard to believe that I am now, technically, a senior. So old! But today was a good day; I microwaved some corn earlier and finished my day with a big cup of green tea. I'm leaving at 8A.M., which is in about six hours, so I'm going to go watch some TV now. I might have a big bowl of Special K tomorrow morning. Goodnight!


P.S. I'm thinking of having a movie night/sleepover sometime soon. Hello summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment