Wednesday, June 17, 2009

GUH.

This is kinda how I feel right now, haha.
******NICOLAILORENZEN.COM********
Summer so far has been busy to say the least, and I'm hoping this excitement continues throughout the coming months. So today was my friend's birthday, happy birthday Ariane Agustin! I know we don't talk that much but it's nice having someone to joke around with and knowing someone who makes as many stupid cracks as I do makes me feel a little bit better about myself, so DU MA MAY, AN CUC, and BU CU TAO to you. Just kidding. HI BILLY MAYS HERE WISHING YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY. BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!! I still owe you a birthday present, make sure I don't forget!

I woke up as late as ever today and barely had enough time to eat before my dentist appointment. Two cavities removed without anesthetic, it wasn't quite as bad as I thought, but my gums are still a little swollen. Went home and got ready to head out to Chili's after that; crispy chicken tacos and a molten chocolate cake, what could be better? And the girl next to me kept feeding me her food so I was pretty darn full by the time we finished.

Anyways, I'm sorry for leaving you! I really am, but someone was in need of assistance and I was the only one who could offer advice at the moment. I feel pretty terrible right about now, partly because the fact that I left you hanging didn't really sink in until just a few moments ago. Hopefully you managed without me, and I'm sorry you didn't get a chance to get your bra today, but I'm wishing and praying that I'll see you again soon. And don't feel bad about tonight, it wasn't your fault, and besides, I wasn't alone for long. Don't sweat the things that other people tell you, because you're truly a beautiful person both inside and out who deserves to be treated much better. They may not appreciate you, but I always will. And sorry again for leaving you tonight! Deep down inside you know I wouldn't leave you for the world. I still feel like that construction vehicle up there ^. But just know that I really do mean these things that I say, so cheer up buttercup!


It's way past my bedtime, by the way, so peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment