Friday, June 26, 2009

Qu’elle surprise

kris (1:54:24 AM): i love you too rotten egg.

^What the hell?! Hahahha, that was random, but I love you too, you banana.

3 in the morning, it's officially Friday, but I'm still stuck in Thursday mode, and apparently someone's still awake in the big house up on the hill, because I can see the light on.

Today was not too bad of a day. For starters, I found out that you can order free shipping supplies from USPS online, and they'll mail it to your house free of charge. No more digging through the garage for old boxes and bubble wrap! That's going to be a huge relief. I'm awaiting the arrival of a few items in the mail still, I can't say what it is yet, but I'll be sure to have pictures up as soon as they arrive.

So what do I do now that I don't have school, can't find a job, and have no one to hang out with? Well, one thing's for sure, the Ab Rocket that mom got dad last Christmas is sure being put to good use, and so are these weights. Don't be too surprised when you see me next fall at school, haha. I've also been making a conscious effort to grub healthier, although with the oncoming weekend, my self-restraint seems to have gone out the window. Just 45 minutes ago, I was busy indulging myself in pizza rolls and a slammin' sammich. Yum, and much healthier then that McGangBang I had yesterday, but thanks for dropping it off for me Nancy!

My last 2 hours of behind-the-wheel training with my instructor is schedule for tomorrow from 5-7 P.M. After I finish up, it's only another month of waiting before I'm finally licensed. Right before school! I'll have to share for now, but since my mom is leaving in September, I'll have the car to myself for two entire weeks, and you know what that means. All I need now is a job. That's the life right there, I'll tell you what.

It's getting late, so I suppose it's time to hit the sheets. Kicking it with my homie Jay Ara tomorrow before he leaves, finna invade Youtube again. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment